A little bit about us.
Small but mighty, iterate is a dream team of collaborative, accomplished recruiters. That’s why Australia’s leading companies trust us to connect them with high calibre individuals whose talents are shaping the tech industry.
Our Technology, Design and Product network packs a serious punch, but it’s our people who fuel our success. We are foosball aficionados, Friday lunch loyalists, music geeks, fashion lovers and banter enthusiasts. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, just our work. And we believe in the rewards and celebrations that come with it.
Ins and outs of the role.
- Service, nurture and develop existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Develop new business with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term business relationships
- Meet with potential clients and act as industry expert to provide guidance
- Understand clients’ business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates & contractors
- Leverage the existing iterate client base and expand on recruitment offering in the Technology, Product & Design space.
- Provide leadership, support and best practice advice to the iterate team
A little bit about you.
- 2+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting (bonus points for any exposure to the tech space)
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a love of networking and no fear of asking for referrals and reaching out to passive candidates.
- Strong network and social media savvy with active profiles on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc
- Experience successfully recruiting in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Superior ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to self-prioritise, negotiate, and manage requests
- Coachable self-learner
What’s in it for you?
- Business development support – strong pipeline of jobs & leads
- Invoicing and collections handled for you
- Great technology, including a Mac laptop, LinkedIn Recruiter
- $2,000 annual training budget
- 1 hr complimentary remedial massage or osteo appointment per month
- Work/life balance: we say it, we mean it!
- Lush office greenery with a collaborative and fun work environment
- Celebrate your own and others’ successes
- Friday lunches, stocked fridge and fruit bowl
- EOQ company events (F1, Restaurants, Go-Karting, VR etc)
- Epic Christmas parties and incentive trips
- Event Sponsorship and Meet-Up Partnerships