About the company:
Bring your technical and analytical talents to the next level at this Global finance company.
Working to an Agile delivery model, you’ll be based within one of the best digital teams in the country, with the latest tools and technologies, on projects that will challenge and excite you. No two days will be alike. You’ll be encouraged and supported to achieve both individual and business goals, in a fast-paced environment that is inclusive and progressive.
A customer-centric mindset is not just something they talk about. It’s a shared attitude within this organisation, and it’s helped shape a purpose-driven culture their people rave about. Here, job satisfaction won’t cost you your personal life. Hybrid and flexible work arrangements are on offer, plus a heap of benefits and incentives that really are the icing on the cake.
About the role:
At its core, you will be developing and releasing iOS / Android apps using React Native, while also providing guidance and leadership on mobile app development best practices.
- Design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code across the mobile codebase.
- Ensure that solutions developed address a variety of concerns, including performance, scalability, availability, accessibility and security.
- Identify and present the technical trade-offs and risks of different development approaches in a meaningful way.
- Contribute and adhere to team objectives including coding practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
- Contribute a comprehensive understanding of current and emerging technologies.
- Ensure effective communication channels between contributors to the software development lifecycle, including product and UX team members.
- Manage information security risks to the Company and adhere to the Company’s information security policies.
- Experience with Mircroservices is a plus
About the tech stack:
- React Native
- TypeScript, react, Node
- Prior experience with both Play Store & App Store administration
- Comfortable with CI/CD tooling (eg Jenkins)
- Some experience with native iOS / Android is a bonus
For a confidential discussion about any of the above, or for more information on the company, it’s culture etc, please contact Sam Bowring on Sam@iteraterecruitment.com.